Friday, January 31, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

2014 Sochi Winter Olympics Bingo

The Monkey Family is very excited about watching the Olympics! This will be Monkey Girl's second winter Olympics, but she doesn't really remember the first so we're looking forward to both monkeys being able to understand more of what's going on this time. On that note, we're trying to do some things that will make it a little more fun for us all.

First off, I can't take all the credit for this as I saw as similar concept on Pinterest (where I love to waste spend a lot of my time). However, I'd love to share my first copy of Olympic Bingo with all of the lovely guests of this blog. Enjoy! I'll work on the extra copies with the squares mixed up over the weekend and get the whole thing uploaded next week. Here's board #1 for now. There are 4 different boards now!

GO USA!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0yP1ZTyfO6OUkloekZFRkNwN1k/edit?usp=sharing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!